My interview experience

I applied to around 120 jobs, got 18 interview offers, accepted 4 interviews and got selected in all 4 of them. All of them were Skype interviews.
The aim of this post is to show that there is no job saturation at present.

SR NOLOCATIONSPECIALITYDID I ATTEND
THE INTERVIEW?
REASON FOR
ACCEPTANCE/DECLINE
1LondonEmergency MedicineNoI applied for EM initially,
before the Tier 2 cap was
lifted. By the time I got
my interview,the new rules
were in place.
2BirminghamEmergency MedicineNoSame as above.
3Oxford(JR)Cardiothoracic anaesthesia and critical careNoWas really tempted to take
this up as it is OXFORD!
I had
applied because I like
critical care.
When I got the offer, I
realised that it was more
 of cardio-thoracic
anaesthesia. Critical care
was not a compulsory part
of the rotation.
Hence, declined.
4CoventryNeurologyYesAttended because it was a
university hospital. Declined
the offer as the consultant
told met hat this job won't be
 the best job to
 sign off foundation
competencies.
5CumbriaGen Medicine with rotationsNoMixed reviews about the
 hospital location
6WatfordCare of elderlyYesSeriously considered taking it
 up.
But I did not hear a decision
from then for about 10 days
 as the HR was on leave.
7SwanseaGen Medicine with rotationsYesGood reviews about hospital.
Seriously considered taking it
 up.
The only drawback was the
 location.Far off from major
cities and very less Indian
 population in
Wales.
8KetteringGen Medicine with rotationsYesGood reviews about hospital.
Great location with good
connectivity to
major cities in UK.
Wanted my first
job in a small town as I have
lived in a cosmopolitan city
all my life.
Accepted this
offer.
9PlymouthCardiologyNoAlready accepted another offer.
10Kings LynnGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
11KentGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
12LincolnshireGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
13LutonGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
14Stepping HillRehabilitation MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
15TelfordGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
16Tunbridge WellsGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.
17CoventryGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.

18KentGen MedicineNoAlready accepted another offer.